Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hp pic of the day...

Since I saw somebody mention me in his blog, 
His blog is regarding about taking picture with SLR,

and recently I got too many people boasting with SLR in my life, 
and their photo sucks.....
so this is payback.....

So , since I got no SLR , 
I use handphone instead. 

I got no setting to play with, 
so have to rely on the stupidity of a phone cam
and composition to make it nice
And this is two head and a hand...dun think too much....
 
cant even control focus in handphone...sad..
but i like this...^^ 

Thanks yu for inspire me to make a post...

boonboon2k2
I still can win other SLR user without using SLR

2 comments:

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

who say poor photographers cant take nice pics! :D
boo sama DSLR.
*so sour-graped lol*

Josette said...

Yes, the picture of the sky with its mixture of colours is indeed beautiful! Taken with a handphone? Wow. In your face, SLR! :D