I owe two post here,
PD experience and also
Lighting shots, haha....
But this is the thing that currently bother me so much
that I couldnt help it but to express my opinion here.
I would like to talk about adversity in this case,
The reason why I post this up is because
this is the time where my peers is currently facing it,
exams, assignments, tragedies, etc ...
However, they all have similiar response,
which is normal ,
and I always do that to ...
either they will complain
or whine about it,
or the worst case scenario, depression kicks in.
Again , I would like to emphasize that
there is nothing wrong with it,
I just wanted to point out
that
Life, is a path full of adversities,
Even before we exist, we are already facing it,
We have to swim through obstacles and not dying,
Even after our existence is secured,
we still need to face many adversities,
Like learning how to walk ,
learning how to socialize,
cope with stress...and so on,
Let get to the point,
We grow stronger after we overcome adversities,
Take math for example,
we start by
learning how to do simple adding and subtractions,
then , we need to learn algebra,
after that , we need to learn logarithm ,
then , quadratics,
then , calculus,
then , trigonometry,
the list can go on and on ....
If we refuse to overcome the hurdle and stick with the basic,
our level of mathematics will only remain the same,
some will satisfied knowing only adding and subtractions,
But that is their choice ,
However, for those went through all the trouble to
memorize the trigonometry formula,
practice all the quadratic equations,
and become competent in solving these mathemathical problem,
They grown and they possessed a unique skill in relative to the former,
What I am trying to say,
IF you refuse to face reality and
overcome your obstacles,
you will never grow stronger and better,
Uni life sucks, I know
Life sucks, I know
but face it,
life still goes on whether you like it or not.
boonboon2k2
I do whine and complain,
but I will work my way out....

No comments:
Post a Comment