Friday, June 18, 2010

Phew,

Never in my life that I pump so many steroid caffeine to my blood in one night, and now I pumping another one...
ZOMG, sure got extra pimples, I will definitely get scolding from my mom when she see my face....


If there are people who work well under stress,  I am definitely not in that list,

Now, I am resting for the next Big assignment,
I want to do it at home, but too bad, this assignment must use Mac computer to do........so I wait untill ....730 and depart to uni ....
wish me luck.... I really need it today ......

How Long I have been Sleepless : approaching 30 hours..... I think ....

Boon
It quarter after one, and I am all alone thinking about assignments......lol...

1 comment:

sulinn said...

owhh......JIA YOU BOON! You can do it! If you need a smile on your face to get you going, reflect on all the lame things you've said and done and think of the reactions of your friends who laughed or awed in your ability to be so lame...that should keep you going :)