I had an outing on June 12 to Butterfly Farm , KL
Actually I lazy to upload those pics to flickr,
so I use the one i uploaded in FB
Paiseh ar ....
The blog has changed it's purpose already...
it meant for those who want updates about my life o ,
^^
so those who are not interested in knowing who I am ,
you can leave now ....
The FB album is here
if you want to see more
but
These are the pictures
Light in the dark
Butterfree
Sunshine
Of coz , this is my most meaningful shot..
. cycle of life ,
Although all these shots is not up to my own liking,
but I am glad that I am improving with my members ,
I shall intro one by one in the future....
I felt inferior at times when i see their pictures....
hope they din see this....
Boonboon2k2
never once I regretted being president for photography club





No comments:
Post a Comment