Wednesday, May 11, 2011

思念

Again , I have to assume you not reading my blog anymore,

I knew you will see my status in fb,
and I don't want to add salt to your wounds,
I don't want you to feel the pain when you see my name on your fb
so i write it here, i have no place to express myself other than here,


Time have passed, 
yet my memories flash one scene after another,
I still remember the first eye contact we have,
I still remember fantasizing you as my bride when I first see you smile,
I still remember how much happier I became after hearing your voice,
I still remember how you don't respond to me when I asked you to be my gf, 
I miss the taste of your grape vitagen,
I miss the scent of your hair,
I miss your eyes,
I miss how big your reaction when I touched you...
I miss the moment you ask for my hug before you sleep
I really miss you,

How much I hope I can see you,feel you,
I wanted to hug you as tight as possible
I wanted to kiss you as long as possible,

and dot dot dot etc etc etc

I miss you , I want  see you ,
I want ....... you ,

but i know i have to go through all this,
slowly letting go my desire on you ,
 Why I am always fighting with myself,
Missing you, while trying to let go  ?


boon,
I should exercise more, must make myself tired at night
if not i just keep on missing you,

No comments: