I have done my part,
you might hate me,
but at least i tell you my reasons,
I already knew that you will react this way,
no matter how much the reason doesn't make sense to you ,
no matter how much you think I am pointing fingers at you,
it is really the reason why I suggest the breakup , and I being honest about it,
I really don't feel I am in your world,
You might think that I pointing fingers at you,
It is really not this way,
I am not blaming you,
Honestly, at this stage of our relationship,
There is no point in blaming who is at fault,
I admit I make mistakes,
I admit I didn't rise up to some of your expectations,
I admit all that you said,
and I am sorry for whatever thing I said or done that hurts you
I not blaming you for what have you done,
It just that this relationship doesn't work out anymore,
And all I wanted is just to let you know why,
I can be a jerk and let you cry everyday
and I am aware you will react this way after I tell you this,
yet, I still did what I did,
because I know how much it hurts you when there is no answer for you,
because I cared for your feelings,
I love you,
I loved you since the first time I see you,
the eyes you have, the smile in your face,
If I can take a photograph of you , it will be very angelic,
I still do remember all these, and I still see the same thing in you,
I loved you just the way you are,
I treasure everything we did,
and everything you done or said to me,
I remember all the expression you gave,
I hold dear to all your gifts,
and it turns into a habit when I go shopping that I look for the right bag for your convo,
I treasure every memories we used to have,
and my heart really wished that you are my wife,
so many times, I want to bring you to register with me,
the urge is there even to this date,
but this relationship is really not working out anymore,
I understand how much it hurts you,
but it is all intended to end it peacefully, with good closure....
Because I still care about you
Because I still worry about you ,
because I really don't want you to hate guys in the future,
because I really don't want you to miss your mr.right
Because I know, I am not your Mr.right,
It is not your fault, it is ours ,
If you still think I am a jerk, I am sorry
but I meant whatever things I said in this relationship,
and it still applies now,
we started out as strangers ,
but i really don't want we become strangers, again.....
and it hurts knowing that we will be strangers again,
Things really not working out anymore, I am sorry,
boon
gal, it is obvious that this post is meant for you,
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment