Friday, August 19, 2011

Honestly , this is really a good place to emo.

It has been so long since I became single.
I guess, it is good time for me to be single.
I started to gym, I going to have a nephew.
This is a sign , to start my metamorphosis.
To be someone who can hold burden of the whole family,
as someone who appreciate life.
It is process, very long process.

It is a suprise that part of my life still revolves around her.
Cant believe I still longing for her name to appear whenever my phone rings..
It good to know she moved on.
If you ask me,  why bother checking her life ?
She not your anyone anymore, nor she needs your attention.
I would say, I care,
because I once love with all my heart, and it takes time to take it back.

At least, she will be happier when I am not in her life.
I not very sure about that statement, but I just go with it,
This is what she want me to believe anyway.
or is it I want to think that way ?
Nah, don't want to think about it,
We are meant to be if we really are meant to be.

Now, I need to take care of myself first, before I can love anyone.
There are so many place that need my attention,
my parents, my cousins, my health, my body , my career, my car, my camera and my nephew.
I dont think I have space for a girl now.

PS: Can anyone think of a name for my nephew ? Prefer universal name.

Boon


3 comments:

阳光 said...

加油!! 你能的!!

Boon said...

thank you very much ar
and dont sleep late pls...

阳光 said...

我会的啦~~哈哈