Thursday, August 25, 2011
The road not taken
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
Robert Frost wrote "The road not taken" in 1920. In 2011, I faced what he had faced.
Wikipedia has the whole poem in it. So I guess you can read it there.
I made a major decision this week. It is about my career
To make it simple,
I had to decide to choose to work for passion ( I had to make a leap of faith on this)
Or walk the most convenient path for me. ( I know I can excel in my work, but I not sure whether i like it)
In the end, I choose the one not taken.
Some are very supportive , some doubt it.
Honestly, I do not know whether is good decision.
But I just followed my gut feeling. Let just hope it will bring me somewhere.
Additional note: There is one good song by Hinders - Better than me.
It hit my feeling spot on. So I Share some of the lyrics that hit me very hard
and the link as well
I told myself I won't miss you
But I remember
What it feels like beside you
I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me
I admit it, the additional note is meant for her to read
Boon
Boon Label as
Boon-Personal story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment