Today marks the final day of my internship.
Tomorrow will be the opening of another chapter.
This chapter how I going to be an outstanding bachelor in the last 3 months of 2011.
I shall learn how to sketch, a proper girl,
I shall be slim, fit and healthy.
I shall make a music video by end of the year
and, I will relearn photography. Going to take events photos for free again.
No promises, but I will display my effort here.
Lastly, move on with my life and hope for the best.
By the way, I realize I sound so sexy when I am losing my voice.
And I have no voice now, who can make barley water for me ?
Boon
te extrano, te amo
You deserve so much better than me,
please live better than me.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment