Monday, September 19, 2011

I became so vain....

I have been working out at gym. 
Some people doubt it and demanded evidence.
At first, it is not convincing as I always forget to bring my handphone to collect my evidence.
But luckily , now it's the time to reveal my result.

Here goes, my workout summary
It started at the beginning May, some tragic incident happens to me
and I became so motivated to change myself.
As such, I have been consistently go to gym since the beginning of my internship which is  around 20th of May or so.
Everyday, I got back from work, change my clothes and then gym.
I eat my dinner around 9pm and no supper. 
I stop using Facebook so I can the time to go to gym.
The picture below, indicate my limit when I doing my cardio exercise at that time . This was taken around the time when I start my diet plan. I nearly fainted after taking this pic.
I ran 2.75 KM within 25 min.
June:  there is no result to show. There is still a big belly I consulted my friends and realized I did wrong posture for muscle building and wrong techniques for cardio and wrong diet plan.
July to August: Once I learned the secrets of dieting, I tortured myself to the max. I walked out the gym room with cramp legs, super sore muscle. I hardly eat rice, and I go for high protein diet ( I still eat a lot, but I eat a lot of chickens now)
September:  The pic below shows the results of my tortured days.
Now I can run with ease. This was the result last week. 
Note that this is my warm up instead of my cardio exercise.
As for my look,
I spend quite a lot of money in transforming myself

This is
BEFORE ( May)
This is
AFTER ( September)

I did shrink my tummy!!!!!  30th July
If you were wondering why there is no muscles, 
That will be my next target.
For now , I am happy to annouce that I am wearing M size shirt, 
with 33 inch waist.

This shot was taken when I go shopping last friday (15th Sept)

Boon
In your face, haha
When you going to belanja me snowflakes? 

No comments: