Monday, May 4, 2009

Lazy-ness

Everybody who knows me know this 1 fact about me
I'm a very lazy bum

But my laziness is one of a kind too
If given a choice of going to sleep, play basketball n pool
I would go to pool
Normally my answer to everything is ...sleep
coz sleep is the best anti-depressant ever

But why pool ar ?
despite basketball is my passion since ......primary school?
And i rmb during high school ,
I never failed to go play basketball every evening
Is it because intensive sport really doesnt fit into my liking anymore ...

But,
To say i dun like intensive stuff ,that wrong too
I can go dunno how many miles just to get a good photo shot
I willing to do such madness for this
weird right

And when it comes to assignments ,
I do procrastinate sometimes, but
I always get things done on time ,
even though i sick like shit
but i still work my way out.

Then why everybody say i lazy?
This is because

every time got hangout activities,
I would say :
"Lazy la....."
"wan to sleep le ...."
"dun have the mood le..."

as the saying goes :

睡眠是一门艺术——谁也不能阻挡我追求艺术的脚步

And ya, I finally deleted my friendster account,
As long it exist
the temptation to look for somebody never ends,

I felt guilty to my gf if i miss somebody else
Dun misunderstand me ,
I miss my gf a lot
just that sometimes i miss somebody else
And i feel guilty about it , I not suppose to do that in my opinion

can anybody teach me how to forget my ex ar
haiz,
i wan to forget,
but my heart just dunno how ,



Boonboon2k2
I always forget things
but the thing i wan to forget, i remember so freaking clear,
haiz


2 comments:

BoonKhai said...

Mr Lazy....that explains why you never clean your room.

Boon said...

urm , that is a legimate laziness too ..