Well, i decided to 'borrow" my bro DSLR n play around again,this time I visit SamTet again
coz i having severe School-sick after few days in Ipoh
To enlighten u,
Sam Tet is my primary and highschool too,
When I step in my school,
First thing i notice is ....
Basketball Court is sheltered


and there is billboard on our my school ...
The football is still poorly maintained....

For those who always been to library,
I'm glad to say, now library is 2 stories already,
Even the place to keep bag is 2 times larger
I'm glad to say, now library is 2 stories already,
Even the place to keep bag is 2 times larger

I'm lucky to have an librarian commitee still rmb my face,
and he allowed to take whatever pic i like ,
This is the workroom, (for librarian only)

Rmb i said there is a far section to the left, it has this ladder ...it lead to second floor of the library
However , it is locked , and nothing is inside,
that what i get from the commitee,

For all the prefects,
I'm glad to tell u that ur junior is making u proud
When i get in ,
There are doing their things,
(studying , meeting, and doing their stuff )



And everything in prefect room still remain the same,
However, the people are not same anymore,
How I miss the habit of peeking at this room when I going to Library,
As there is an attractive curly harir junior usually lepak in this room
However, the people are not same anymore,
How I miss the habit of peeking at this room when I going to Library,
As there is an attractive curly harir junior usually lepak in this room

Most of the pillar is filled with
proverb like this already ,
actually , there are so many change in Samtet
that i cant take everything
form 6 class room still unaccesible after 2pm
teacher room is way lot larger, but i cant get in
So if u really wan to know all the changes,
I suggest u better go back sam tet and take a look
boonboon2k2
One day sam tet student
whole life samtet-nian





5 comments:
walao!!!!!!! what happened to our school?????? lol... i'm totally speechless...
btw, how the hell they allow you to walk into the prefect room????
taylor put up billboard in sam tet??? lol....
anyway, do you have a link to your flickr photos??
Urm, as for entering library and prefect room ,
the commitee were persuaded by my charm and some degree of handsome play a role too (student id n sam tet shirt included )
as for pic
u can get it from sam tet alumni group also ,
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101468853997
so far there is 16 now, but i will upload more if i got time ,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27232774@N02/sets/72157618046194185/
wahhh...change alot...
can't see in the facebook group.. apparently i did not study form 6 in sam tet... =(
sam tet had really changed.
Post a Comment