Friday, April 3, 2009

Badminton outing with pictures

The best off court pose is rewarded to ken





















And the on court pose too also rewarded to ken


















Next, Yen with a serious look!!




















And Akil concentrating in his deep thoughts
























Another rare scene where Chun blast into laughter





























Mund without the Jinn Wooi look ....
Look cool right?



























I risk my life putting this pic, but still this pic look nice right ?





















Last and not least,
Imagine Sudhan looking at you this way....





















Boonboon2k2
I am the one taking pic, that why I not in the pic










3 comments:

adrian ooi said...

hey friend..
remember me? haha...
i suddenly found yr blog le!!
just to drop by and say hi la...
nothing special...
keep in touch wor...

Stephanie Lew said...

AKIL looks really really funny!!! =D

Wong Boon Ken said...

So while I was doing our GS assignment, you were doing this larrr!!!!!

PS: Chun's photo the funniest larr...