Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love Letter

LOVE LETTER


This is shot taken by me 2 years ago,
It took few hours to do actually to get this pic right,
and i got burn bruises everywhere,
but that doesnt really matter,
as long my thought is kept inside this pic,
as long it reaches your heart



I'm no good with words, nor i good with expressing myself to you.
However , a promise is a promise.
Here it is ,
A confession.





U know, despite you being so far away from me,
everything around me reminds me of you.




(Source: Everythingweird.com)



I wonder why i kept thinking of you,

Even mother nature is reminding me somehitng,





(Source: Flickr.com)


If I were to appreciate beauty,
First thing i need to learn is to look at ur eyes,
Your gaze overrides even the greatest work of art.

If I were to appreciate love,
First thing i need to do is to make u smile,
Even the slighest gestures from ur smile radiates happiness

I miss you,
right after I end our phone call conversation,
Even though we chatted the whole night,

I miss you ,
Despite I angry at you for being so ye man
yet I still miss you.

Even though we had a lot of conflict being together,
but

I LOVE U

Boonboon2k2
Why I writing this kind of stuff when there is something due tomolo.......








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if got song hear more good....