I got a slideshow from this trip, and i used up my flikr quota for this month,
That is enough to describe my photography trip to national zoo.
But there is more, I realize i got so many to learn from this trip, all the technical stuff
Lol, check my slideshow for the pic, there are too many of them, lazy to put post by post.
boonboon2k2
Hope some of my pic can appear in photography club blog.
That is enough to describe my photography trip to national zoo.
But there is more, I realize i got so many to learn from this trip, all the technical stuff
Lol, check my slideshow for the pic, there are too many of them, lazy to put post by post.
boonboon2k2
Hope some of my pic can appear in photography club blog.
1 comment:
I see nothing...just black...is my pc problem or your technical problem...huh ?
Post a Comment