Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cathay Pacific ,Flight CK722 Dec04

hello everyone,
I'm safe and sound in HK,

Today is so not me to blog ,
But I am too excited already,
And I feel so restless after my first dinner in HK,

so today I going to talk about
Cathay Pacific,
The flight that brought me here.

At first I felt very intimidated ,
As I saw stunningly beautiful hot girls walking past me
towards terminal,

Little did I know that there are China Airline Stewardess ,
Not Cathay Pacific,
But such little disspointed doesnt stop me from being amazed at how big this
babe is ......



I going to act abit sam pat (means acting uncultured)
I going to tell you , that their panel is very HIGH TECH





The remote can pull one le , and somemore can use for play game 1 wo...
Of coz, frequent flyer wont be amazed by this,
but ....


Got SNSD Songs wei,
But is Genie la, not Chocolate love,

However, as I browsing through the newest K-pop songs
I cant help but to notice that the plane wing is slightly "damaged"



But I not worried la, so I ignore it ...

Next ,


The food is suprisingly delicious ,
But the bread is slightly stonish (too hard) la,
Oh ya, the curry chicken is deboned too,
maybe want to prevent somebody from hijacking the plane using chicken bone

The scenery is also very stunning as I was seated at the plane wing area,


There is only few time in my life that I rise above the sky ,
and I can tell you ,
Everytime is a wonderful experience,
Somehow it tells me that
"the sky is not the limit"

Even such beautiful scenery also comes with beautiful ice crystal,


The ice crystal formed because of the differences of air pressure,
between inner and outer cabin.

3 hours later,

I arrive at hk,
and the sunset is also stunning ....coz it remind me of mooncake egg yolk

What a way to start my HK trip,

Next up, I going to blog about the place where I had my dinner ,


Which is Tsing Yi (green shirt in cantonese)
just one stop from HK airport, 

boonboon2k2,
excited, but dont know whether I will blog tomolo,
dont expect so much from me ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogging also din leave a msg for me..... surootat

Anonymous said...

ignore tat word surootat... typing eror...

Sherlyn Foong said...

bring me souvenir i tell u..
no souvenir no fren.. XD


luckily don't have chocolate love.. later u sing out loud there.. i cant imagine the consequences.. hahahaha

Jean said...

great shots

A smile from SJ =)