Sunday, December 27, 2009

Suprised

I found a very surprising fact,

In the end , I visit and update this blog ,
when I emo ,

All the while I thought that this place will be my safehouse,
where i can share my view on life,
share my joy,
pointing out all the weird facts
or useless thing that I know ,
at least, to convince myself I am a happy guy.
because being happy is something easy,

That What I Thought

but in the end ,
I'm no different from the depressed people out there ,
Look like I'm not as happy as everybody thought I am after all ,

Even I also suprised by what I have done just now ,
And how I was hurt
to have somebody accused my friend of something they are not ,
not once, but multiple times throughout my life, 


Adding the annoying bird chirpping every morning,
I think my 2012 is near,

Look like the purpose of this blog is not about readership anymore,
I think it is slowly turning a tool
to indoctrinate myself that

"I am alive"

boonboon2k2
nah, no comment this time



No comments: