After 5 days in hk ,
I learn a thing ,
I had celebrity hands ,
Why ?
Because
When I take a stroll in Tsim Sha Zui Walk of Fame ,
The views there are superbly stunning
I will show you the photos In the next post,
Back to the main topic
I realize
my handprint can fit into some celebrities handprint ,
It started with me accidently put my hand on Michael Hui handprint
In Tsim Sha Zui walk of fame,
To my suprise, it actually fit nicely into my arms,
That is not the only one ,
Even I can fit my hand into Andy Lau hand print,
Another suprise came in when I compare my hand with Aaron Kwok
Hands
It is a great news as my hands is such a "popular" hand
But my joy is short lived as my hands also can NEARLY fit into
SAMMO HUNG hands
What sounds like a narrow escape only spell a worse disaster
as my hands
can fit comfortably in Eric Tsang Handprint
boonboon2k2
Will I end up in Eric's body Size ???
FML





No comments:
Post a Comment