This is how a married women said to her husband
"Why you are so useless, I really regretted why last time
I so stupid that I married to you ..blah blah blah "
This is how a married women tell her sons/daugther to her sons,
"Last time, people queue up to chase your mom , the queue long until can reach other street,
but I don't know why I chose your dad ...blah blah "
This is a typical married women dialog to her husband/sons/daughter ,
I bet you all can hear it in your family right ?
There is saying where
"marriage is a lovers grave"
But , I wonder if a girl/women keep on mentioning the things
DO they really mean it ?
or do they realize this is an insult to men ?
or it is just a way of sah fah cheong (flirt) with their husband ?
Enlight me please .... this is weird .....
But I dont see this kind of situation in current society le ,
At most I hear something from unmarried girls that sound like this,
A girl complain to her bf
"why you love me le ? got any reason a ?
can tell me what make you love me ar ? "...things like that..
Or maybe this
"if I grow fat or grow old , will you still love me ? "
But I never heard of any girls complain
"I ar, very pretty one le ,
now people queue up to chase me,
but I dunno why you are my bf lo "
boonboon2k2
I wonder my parents had this kind of conversation anot...
Curios...
But , I wonder if a girl/women keep on mentioning the things
DO they really mean it ?
or do they realize this is an insult to men ?
or it is just a way of sah fah cheong (flirt) with their husband ?
Enlight me please .... this is weird .....
But I dont see this kind of situation in current society le ,
At most I hear something from unmarried girls that sound like this,
A girl complain to her bf
"why you love me le ? got any reason a ?
can tell me what make you love me ar ? "...things like that..
Or maybe this
"if I grow fat or grow old , will you still love me ? "
But I never heard of any girls complain
"I ar, very pretty one le ,
now people queue up to chase me,
but I dunno why you are my bf lo "
boonboon2k2
I wonder my parents had this kind of conversation anot...
Curios...
No comments:
Post a Comment