I'm just moved all my clothing away from the "red painted house", and now i temporarily staying in ss2. Thanks to my friends coz they guard my "red " door when i quickly throw my clothes in every luggage.
I carry this around mentari then go to another aparment and walk to 4th floor using stairs coz there is no lift.
During my staying in ss2, i realizes that i have been hang out in MacD everynight.yup, i just came back from there. And tomolo i got 8 am class and i suppose to wake up at 630 am ....grrr...i wan a life le......what to do ...when i work i also got no life......
In a midst of my busyness, i just found out that 1 of my friend got hospitalized. Af first i was pissed as i was one of the last 1 to know about it . But , i end up getting more worried. Academic result is important , but health more important ma....(coming from a person who are destroying his health ) , but anyway Hope he get well soon la....
I attended funeral before and i relunctantly to go another one. The bitterness still lingers in my hearts. I really hate this ......So pls , whoever reading this , pls take care of urself . And i will take care of my own too . Although i not doing it , But there is word called "try "
Btw i kinda worry my health condition also , my vein are getting bigger and obvious already . I sked it is high blood pressure le. Haiz.....my left hand is like hulk already , green vein popping out everywhere,

Am i turning to hulk ?Or high blood pressure?
Boonboon2k2
Need to type something when I stressed out
No comments:
Post a Comment