Sunday, March 15, 2009

The night where kin wai has a car




Well, as the title says , kin wai has a car. While we running out of options of what to do with it. We decided to have photography outing instead. Other than that , we have our cute /adorable/ prawnhead/ music scholar/ Ivy Har joining us too.




We started out with clueless thought on where will our outing be. So we go ss2 kopitiam to brainstorm about it.



In the meantime, we start to take pic on ourselves....

In the middle of the camwhoring , we missed Peishin (I forget who mention about her in the conversation) and then we decided to send her a msg thru youtube.
And then, we went to University Melaya to fetch Ivy back.
We proceed to take scenic pic after we drop Ivy at her college(asrama/apartment)
This pic is taken on a hill in UM.



Credit to Kin Wai for helping me out .

This is the hill where I took the pic of highway above. Credit to Kin Wai again.



After all the trips, Kin Wai fetch me back to mentari and I took this pic when I'm in his car.


Now i looking at my Canon with different perspectives.

boonboon2k2
A night of camwhoring.

1 comment:

Eugene Toh Sen Hao said...

Hey, both brother.... ur video very zha dou!!!! I wondering why......