Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm so emo-ing & dissapointed

While waiting my mail to upload some stuff, i take the time to express my dissapointment in my expectation.

I just wan to type stuff, sorry for the length of the post ahead and not revealing what is happening. I 'm so freaking dissapointed but i not going to reveal it here .I just wan to release all my dissapointment here. I knew it along, but i dun wan to belive it as I got no solid proof for it . To be exact , I dun wan to believe it .

But i now dun have solid proof, it is just symptoms are appearing . Seriously , i dun wan to go from hell to another hell.

Dun challenge my tolerance, There is no turning back you if U breach it.

Boonboon2k2
Dun make me explode ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... you haven't change much. You can only accept it if it already happen. Welcome to the real life my friend.


From an old buddy