Saturday, March 21, 2009

Red paint on my old house ...


Red paint outside my mentari house


Prior to this event , my 包租婆(land auntie) hilang diri for 1 week already. Although it is rare incident for her to be not at home for 1 week. At first , it is nothing suspicious. In fact, i felt so shiok as I got the whole house for myself. But after this "red paint " incident , even my 包租姐(landlady) is looking for my 包租婆 too. Haha.....


I move all my stuff out from this room, I temporarily staying at my bro place until I can move to my new house. So dont worry about my safety.


I wan to take more pic , but I more busy on taking out my stuff. Sorry ya....



Boonboon2k2
Never knew this would happen to me bcoz I never gamble in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ....ur house vy dangerous lo..when u saw red paint ont he door..will u scare????luckily u move out ar...so if not the "ah long" nxt action dunno will be how...