Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today is Boon's day

Although I'm prepared to face the torment of insufficient sleeping time when I celebrated Hohee bday yesterday, but my body really cannot take the adverse effect of insomia.

As usual , i woke up , i tried to force myself out of the bed , failed. I try again , failed ...the process lasted for .......20 min i guess.......

Ok....when i reach college ,I seriously very sleepy and tired. However , Akil brought me the news that Taylor has featured our video in their youtube account . I repeat again a ....

TAYLOR HAS FEATURED MY GROUP VIDEO IN THEIR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT !!!!
Here is the link as my evidence :click here
And u can c the same video at my account : click here
And the bloopers too : here
I regained my mental strength to stay awake and concentrate in 4 hour class thanks to this news o . Credit to Kin Wai for intro this song to me. ^^ and Akil for being the actor (I so hope I'm the actor la, at least i can get all the attention from outside world) , and Sudhan for being the angry indian man , And Joey for being cute gal and mental support for our group.
Next, the 2nd happy thing is actually a moment instead of news. It happened during the afternoon lecture.
Imagine .......
It's very quiet class when my lecturer were talking about a topic related to media as political watchdog . She ask a question : "Does anyone know who is Woodwork and Bernstein ? " The atmosphere is so tense as everyone dont know the answer and thus everybody said : "no"
However, somebody said "yes" among the crowd. The lecturer and the class heard that "yes " among the "no"s . And that when everybody were gazing to that somebody. As lecturer suggest that the somebody to raise his/her hand. While the class being fearful of what that somebody going to answer as this somebody has history of giving weird answer. The worst part is the one sitting next to the somebody is praying that he wont get embarrased by this somebody. ( He is doing the praying action when the whole class + lecturer is looking at somebody )
This time , that somebody actually answered with confidence : " it is the journalist who revealed the scandal and made President Nixon resign." The lecturer were amazed by the answer and said "very good " with very complimental tone. The whole class were so impressed and clap for that somebody........
Ya.....that somebody is Me.......^^
3rd ,

At last I officially in photography club. I met some guys/gals in the club and they are friendly too. Most important thing is their photography skills is impressive . Looks like I can learn a lot of thing from them already. The feeling of finding ur own niche is the best. Although by now , I already forget their names , but...... you never know in the future.
There will be a Zoo Negara trip somewhere in next next weekend, hope i can finish my assignment by then.
Boonboon2k2
I annoys too many people by channeling my happiness to them. ^^

No comments: