Sunday, June 21, 2009

Edu fair in KL day 1 (sat)

1 day my sem break ,
I started working for the weekends,
First of all, I work in a public education fair,
Since the result of IPTA has been released,
it is the right timing for STPM leavers to enquiry about education info,

This edu fair is organized by NAPEI ,

Strange thing about NAPEI is ,
they named their education fair "INDIA Education Fair"
when it is held in MIDVALLEY, KL.


Obviously, this is the board for taylor board,
The reason why i have camera today ,
is that i thought today got fashion show,
it end up that it is a 2pm tomolo,
haiz,
so i take some pic to compensate my grief la....haha...





I actually like this photo below,
for some reason ,
i felt there is meaning behind this pic...


As for the last ,
Guess who is this (for SOC only)

boonboon2k2,
work is fun ...
hahaha

No comments: