1000 more words to go,
yes ,
I in the middle of my assignment,
a 2500 word essay ,
and guess what ,
i did the 1500 word today, a rare accomplishment of mine
hahahaa
after today , i would be free from my endless sleepless night,
i would be free from insomnia
i would be free from minor HEART ache ( i think, go home n check)
I would be free from ...pimples ?
Anyway, after i finish my assignment would be the end of my sem
then i will start working for a while b4 i get back to ipoh.
cant wait for a morning milo
boonboon2k2
Should i get my SLR from my mom ?
I want it badly really really badly
but i dun wan to use her money,
but if i borrow her money,
she might refuse to accept the money when i return to her.
dilemma ..dilemma....
yes ,
I in the middle of my assignment,
a 2500 word essay ,
and guess what ,
i did the 1500 word today, a rare accomplishment of mine
hahahaa
after today , i would be free from my endless sleepless night,
i would be free from insomnia
i would be free from minor HEART ache ( i think, go home n check)
I would be free from ...pimples ?
Anyway, after i finish my assignment would be the end of my sem
then i will start working for a while b4 i get back to ipoh.
cant wait for a morning milo
boonboon2k2
Should i get my SLR from my mom ?
I want it badly really really badly
but i dun wan to use her money,
but if i borrow her money,
she might refuse to accept the money when i return to her.
dilemma ..dilemma....
1 comment:
actually chow kitt road needs part time..are u interested? :)
Post a Comment