Friday, June 12, 2009

Finish my GS assignment

As the titles says, i finished my assigment,
it is something like political science,
i research about japan culture
not much to say about it,
but i think they are very sick during world war 2,

they have this comfort women system, where this
"comfort women" is euphemism for sex slaves,

just to show how sick they are .
i show you some of the quotes ,
this is from the victim,

Twelve soldiers raped me in quick succession, after which I was given half an hour rest. Then twelve more soldiers followed. ... I bled so much and was in such pain, I could not even stand up. ... I felt much pain, and my vagina was swollen. ... Every day, from two in the afternoon to ten in the evening, the soldiers lined up outside my room and the rooms of the six other women there. I did not even have time to wash after each assault. At the end of the day, I just closed my eyes and cried

this is from the soldier, Yasuji Kaneko,

They cried out, but it didn't matter to us whether the women lived or died," he further added,” We were the emperor's soldiers. Whether in military brothels or in the villages, we raped without reluctance.”

seriously, they are damn sick

boonboon2k2
still got 1 more week of assignment war

No comments: