Monday, June 22, 2009

Working in MidValley day2

It started with a sunny day
A fine weather for my working environment,
in Midvalley
Well, yesterday was a fluke
but today 2pm is the true fashion show,

Those model will be wearing beautiful wedding dress like this ,




But, sadly to say,
Me n mund , who were so enthusiastic about it,
end up eating lunch in chopstick noodle house ,
with our colleague

One thing I failed to notice ,
is their tech approach
when it comes to ordering food

During lunch , there are people from various age group ,
there is lecturers, the marketing department officer,
the students , and so much more,

most of topic talked is about sexual preferences ,
chicken n duck ,
But I like to eat duck
so ....


These are the chickens...

After lunch hour,
I happen to walk around hunting for restroom,
and I stumbled upon this master,
carving a honeydew,

This watermelon is carved yesterday ,
which i failed to notice till today,

and this , is another work of art....

In the end of the days,
I managed to get some shots
I swear I din curi tulang when I take pictures,

Oh, ya ,
After the exhibition ,
I n mund still need to carry stuff back to campus and ,
Today is the first time I really sit on a lorry ,

We managed to made an acquaintance with lorry driver
Bro Choy (cantonese)
Apparent I n mund having the conversation
about ghost realm thingy,
apparently his bro in law is the sifu for this ...

And, I never miss the chance to camwhore anywhere,
even during I'm unloading stuff...
boonboon2k2
who say work is a torture,
it may be boring at times,
but it is fun if u see thru the imperfections of life

2 comments:

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

i nak kerja jugak,
dah tarak $$ ni. =.=

Boon said...

lol , kerja ni duit sangat sikit ,
try bcom promoter ...
higher rate..