Omg ,
1 week after my sem finish ,
I got flu twice,
Luckily my sem finish already
If i sick anytime earlier,
I confirm failed my 3rd sem already...haha
btw,
If anyone wonders why I did not upload any pictures
in my blog,
That is because I am "detached" from my camera,
is like my camera not listening to my command,
thus my picture doesnt come out with my desired "feel"
maybe is because I facing the downs of my life now gua...
anyway,
i just need to do some rambling to vent out my
frustrations.....
HOWEVER,
I promise I will come out with great, stunning pictures when I in HK
next next week ....
No worries, blog still alive as usual ....
even I in hk,
but you have to spare for reply my comment late la...
that is for now,
boonboon2k2
Had to personalize my blog more ...
No comments:
Post a Comment