Went out with mund and kon today. We had our lunch together . Then we watch dvd together at mund's house .
Watched The bunny house and Madagascar 2, both movies are nice . At least is not cliche and it's funny too. Hmm....then I borrow my external hardisk to kon coz he wan some movies from it and din brin his laptop . HOwever now i suffer from awkwardness coz i dun have my hardisk with me . All my stuff is in it . My mtvs ,my movies , my starcraft ...etc...
And after that , we went to asia cafe to makan and play pool afterwards . Well . in pool i still din lost my touch . My ball still enters the hole whenever I'm not aiming properly. Maybe it is just boon style la..btw, kw sms me when i playing pool..
OK ..when i reach home . I realize ET has updated his blog, and he kinda depressed from his results. But when i called him , he seems fine . So the conversation din last long. Then i called kw after this , he invited me to go to church with him at sun. Hmm...let say he took kinda long time to persuade me to go. But i accepted his offer as that the only way i can see him .But after think some time , I think I can ask him yum cha in order to meet him . Sorry , kin wai ....i just feel awkward in church .
Urm....well , I not christian . No offence but when everybody pray for God ,what should i do ? should i pray along ? But does that mean i praying for God even though i did not accept him? What i really should do when it come to praying ?And in what circumstances that u feel the presence of God ? Well , i very confused right now . I hope ppl will enlighten me instead of bombard me with a lot flaming comment bcoz i reallly dunno how to handle this .My intention is not to attack any religion but I just curios to understand the religion itself.
I think i should stop writing this as i know i will accidently write some offensive material. But if anybody willing to enlight me more on christianity , I will be grateful . But pls dun ask me to accept god. Thank you .
Boonboon2k2
Christianity is a relatively complicated religion to me
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dont simply follow people to church. the christian are good at that
Boon
Have u been to swimming lesson?
whoever goes to swimming lesson 4 d 1st time, is always feeling awkward.
Might b thinking "so many people around me, wat would they think of me?". For maybe older guys,"is my body looks out of shape?"
It's not the matter u feel awkward or not to learn swimming, it's u wan to learn it or not.
People who haven go swim, think tat swimming is useless. They simply have not understand the meaning of swimming.
Swimming has backstroke style, butterfly style, frog style, and freestyle. Do come and know more about it. At least u know somwthing new.
Post a Comment