Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Parent were away , alone in the house, and i miss them 2

....My heart is beating faster and faster , my adrenalin is rushing througout my blood vein , sweat flowing out from my skin as I praying and hoping for an angel to bring her hand upon me ......


Today suppose be a battle between yellow and black, those who supported Nazri going to wear banana clothing in their protect but black clothing for those who were against it . Fearing the chaos will bring bloodbath to me. I stay at home .

When the glimpse of sunlight fading away, everything in my house went alive. The clock is singing da da da....da da da..she is like a singer, but without vocals and dancing.... even in silence ,she still annoys me....

unbearable, it too unbearable! I had to create some noise , I cant take it anymore . I grasp all the remote I can find and hit the "on" button . A guy appeared 3 feet away from me, His name is Jeff Lieberman and he is asking me to join him as he use an ability called "time warp". I din say anything but i tag along. As he "time warp" , i can watch anything that happens in 1/1000 of a second. I saw how a yo-yo works . How a tiny round ball attached a string can perform so many wonders, especially how a spinning yo-yo can cause enough friction to light a match. Some may question my usage of my supernatural ability as it is lame but hey, I'm not the one using the superpower, i just tagging along. After that , he tell me that he will be right back. And magically , "DISCOVERY CHANNEL : TIME WARP" appear right in front of me ........

The fact that i lost my supernatural ability gives me enough frustration . To add up my agony, Queen is roaring! She finished her afternoon sacrifice, and she demanding a sacrifice now. Her roar has an angry pitch and I knew I must do something to remedy the situation . As a humble servant of the Queen, I have live with her since i was born . Therefore I think I knew her, understand her more than anyone else in the galaxy. The roar is the warning sign of her unsatisfactory toward her servant . When she is not satisfied, it is like unhealthy sex life with my life at stake. When she had enough of me, she can end my life in many torturous way. (Hint: She is a good friend with Death). Having suffer enough from her roar and fearful that the Queen will end my life . I started my quest to hunt for sacrifices to offer to my queen. I save my breath to expand my guts as I entered Lord of Darkness territory, the realm of Darkness. Soon after that i realize even the size of my guts were not enough when I saw IT.....

They are the elite pawns sent by Lord Of Darkness(LOD in short) to stop my quest. They are the trump card for LOD to stop me. LOD knew that the servants of the Queen are not afraid of anything except IT. They are stalking expert and ambush professional. There were rumours that art of ninja origin from IT. Although there are master of stealth, this time they make their presence known before I even enter the realm of darkness. They appeared in a white background while they wearing their ninja outfit. Heat of battle is approaching ,they are waiting for me.......

I knew a battle with IT is inevitable. The odds are against me. They have the number advantage. Even though there are only 2 appeared in front of me, but I can smell their scent. The scent is very pungent, even a low level Queen servant like me can detect their scent. So i can conclude that they should be more that 5 of IT lurking around. As a strategist, retreat is the best option. When I have this thought, ray of light shine upon me. I'm not alone now, I has allies to counter IT.

These allies appeared when I need them the most , there are two of them. Both of them are skinny and tall . However, their ability has vast difference. One is close combat specialist with codename "STAR" , he has history of defeating IT more than million times. Another allies is a long range specialist with codename "TOX". He is younger compared to STAR , but he is rising star in killing IT......

With both of the allies assist me in my jurisdiction of justice , the battle with IT is half won. IT dies one by one, all running away for their life. With TOX lethal ammo hitting IT , none of them can survive. Even if they do, STAR will finish the job. I walked to my destination to find my Queen sacrifice. After a long search, I found Virgin Maggie . She is the perfect candidate to be a sacrifice. She shines among her peers. Now all I have to do is to perform a ritual and offer the sacrifice to my Queen.

Sacrifice offered , mission acomplished. That what I thought. However , the Queen has second opinion. She felt Maggie is not worthy to be her sacrifice and the Queen punished me for it. She blasted all her anger to me , she inject Maggie with poison and plan to mutant her into chocolate and she expects me to get rid of her.

Thing went totally wrong at this point, TOX run out of ammo. STAR is not on duty. IT has returned. This time in greater number. This has gone really bad. IT lauch an attack to me. Their attack style is more like kamikaze, using their body as their weapon. Miracolously , I had this "time warp" ability again. I perform evasive movement , one after another , each resulted in succesful evasion. It is like Matrix on me where I evade IT instead of bullet. At last, I escape the Lord of Darkness teritory. My heart filled with joy,but it was brief as I have to finish my quest to get rid of Virgin Maggie.

I ran as fast as I could to a place where Maggie will be disposed. Upon reaching there, Maggie has turned into a chocolate. It is too late for Maggie, I had to release her into a vortex of river which will bring her into realm of "Indah Water" . May she reincarnate in peace.

Mission accomplished for real. I went back to my hideout . I was traumatised knowing IT is still out there guarding Lord of Darkness teritory and I cant do anything about it. I had to hide like coward in my hideout .My heart is beating faster and faster , my adrenalin is rushing througout my blood vein , sweat flowing out from my skin as I praying and hoping for an angel to bring her hand upon me . Lord of Darkness is growing stronger and he is coming after me.....

How helpless I'm without my parent, they are the one who supress LoD power. Even IT never pose a threat to me when my parent are around. The sense of being alone further adds up the misery. Lord of Darkness and IT took advantage of my weakness and overcame me. How I hope that I wont be alone, being alone only give Darkness more chance to destroy me .....how i wished my parent were here to help me when I'm alone. I took them for granted and this is what I am without them. Alone in the Dark , helpless in the Dark , crying in the Dark, the tears of grief has turned into Darkness .......

.....The Dark has consume me ........

( For those who dun understand what is the ppl i'm reffering ..... , pls put comment )


Boonboon2k2
IT is cockroach

4 comments:

yongkim said...

hey boon. din know u having a blog. jz discoverd it..

haha.. a very good one. keep it on. will come back again.

all the bez to u, fren.

Boon said...

Thanks for leaving a comment here....I actually still not confident over my blog yet ...that why I still haven annouce it ...sorry ya...but thanks a lot anyway for leaving a comment here...

Kin Wai said...

Not too shabby... Quite nice.. though i am not a big fan of Sci-Fi or fantasy... Good also

Boon said...

lol, just in case u dun un who am i reffering,

STAR is the newspaper
TOX is shieldtox.