Saturday, February 21, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow

"Parting is such sweet sorrow" -William Shakespeare -

This shakespeare quote really describe how i feeling now as this is my last night in ipoh. I'm going to kl tomolo afternoon to start my sem 2. Every second passed stregthen my emotion more than ever. Everything I do also enchances my sorrow. Even the simplest act like watching tv , shitting , supper etc.... also add in the heavy heart feeling i have now. It is painless to begin with,but the feeling is heavy like my left internal organ being dragged by my heart.


How come I become so emo all the sudden ?

Now I only realize that not every1 can watch Astro leisurely like me, and I wont have the chance to browse through the channel for the coming 6 months (perhaps shorter) as I'm staying in a house where getting a clear signal to all basic channel seems impposible. To make things worse, there is no more 42inch LCD tv for me to enjoy anymore.

How about shitting ? Is there any difference about shitting in any other toilet ?
To tell the truth , there is .It may sound very gross from this point so be prepared.
Well, the answer is that I do have the sense of security when I shit at home. Not like the toilet outside , the toilet bowl in my house is like my personal preference for any shtting activities. Unlike other toilet where it is plausible that my dropping will drop too fast in water and end up splashing the water to my butt. The splashing will cause some discomfort to me also. However at home I wont face such problem . Perhaps the toilet bowl in my house is well designed .

And I can use my toilet feely unlike in my kl room . Toilet need to be scheduled to avoid clashes between housemate. Even Bathing is restricted. Not that I bath too long, is just that I always has the urge to bath as quick as possible to prevent any clashes. Lucky that my housemate is working class and I am uni student . With different lifestlye , we rarely have clashes in sharing bathroom, it is just occasionally.

What can i say about supper .......Nothing beats mom's cooking,especially supper . In kl , the food there is nothing but mamak. It is MamakLand in my kl residential area. Only supper and dinner i ate mamak, I ate something else for lunch as I will be in my school. My breakfast is usually "brunch" ...

Living alone is tough, really tough. I guess I start to understand how my parent struggle when they are young. I dont really think they will see this , and I not sure that I can say it to them face to face (I will go emo for sure) . So I really wan thank my dad for giving me this 2nd chance of education as I knew it took a heavy toll from him . I can feel his heartache when he wrote a cheque to my school . He seems emotionless but I can sense threads of heartache coming out from his face. I worked hard in sem1 , but i knew it wasnt hard enough. So I'm determined to prove myself in sem2. Anyway..........

Thanks dad .

And mom , thanks for giving me unconditional love that u had given me throughout my life. My meal may seems like normal task to you , but the supper u cook today made me realize the happiness of being loved. It may be a simple to prepare , simple to cook. I also can do it , but the amount of love poured made the meal different. Writing this is not easy as my tears is flowing out( I have been emo nowadays) but really .....

Thanks mom ,



Tomolo will be a new start for me as I have to make sure my engine is at full throttle thorought my sem 2.


boonboon2k2
My dad told me this quote in penang airport, that day is the day i sent my 3rd bro to US.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit? Seeriously? Dinn knoe emoness prompted ppl to talk shit...LOL

And dunla so emo...seriosuly cant imagine tears flowing from ur eyes..no worries, hols tend to that to ppl..wait till sem start again, you'll be seeking attention again im sure! :P