Since I raise a number of concern from my friend about my emo-ness recently. And I think I should do some deed to make them not so worried. So here is the post to make my readers not so worried. My emotional period has passsed , now I'm a severe attention seeker / happy guy.
However, I may be happy/not so sad / whatever positive emotions. I now suffering from MLS ( Mentari Lifeless Syndrome) which in short means "boredom".
Thing will get better in time. Thank God that somebody invented photoshop . It makes my life so much better . Since I'm a photoshopper , might as well I upload some of my photoshop pic into here . Great idea, isnt it ? Yeah..... more thing to do ....no more boredom ....hehehe
This is just lame post .
Boonboon2k2
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment