Time : 0510 , My phone is giving out the usual tone indicating I have sms. It is evident that she did worry about me , my memory was vague back then. I not sure whether I reply her anot, but I very sure that the time I started sleeping.
1030 : I was half awake , my mom nags me to tag along wiht her to visit my NS camp cousin's. I felt relunctant to go as sleeping is my sole desire. However , my mom is not giving up, she is like alarm clock that nudge me every 5 min. Every time with an attempt to persuade me to go with her . Many method were used, bribery , nagging ......I cant take it anymore , I go with her....that when my mood is significantly bad....part of it bcoz my mom persistence ....most of it is I dint sleep and I cant sleep well either...
1200 : Thing are getting worse as I managed to sms her at last, she obviously du lan me and i obviously du lan Maxis as both of us try to contact each other for many times and eventually fed up and give up. And then I only receive a msg that she sent yesterday to ask me out , and that time , all i desire is to go back asap. My dad drove till 170km/hour at this point.
1330: visit my 1st cousin, he enjoyed the bak kut teh we brought to him, however my mood still remains as bad. We talked a lot , but i forget the content except about the pork meat story he told me ( i will kena ISA if i tell the story here)
1540: we reach 2nd cousin camp , not much to talk here . We talk about our bet that i need to have 6 pack b4 he finish NS. I preparing to lose my bet here.
1700 : I reach home , took a nap in the journey so I din realize what happen in the journey. I bath and I rushed out to the central market to buy flower for my valentine.
1744 : I reach her house , parked outside her house . My heart is beating fast, nervous as I trying be brave and asked her out.
I called her . I asked her to come out to the door as I wan to give flower to her . She just woke up and still shocked that I said such word to her . Unfortunately she think this is a prank and refuse to go out and receive my flower.
How is it feel like that ur own gf refuse to keep ur flower at Valentine Day? I dun wan to answer this question....
1744- 1800 : When I drive toward my home, the journey seems to be silent journey. No radio , no air con noise, nothing. It's an irony that even at this fatigue level, i remain suprisingly focus yet my mind is empty. The feeling is awkward , as i drove toward my house , i suddenly changed my destination to simee market recycle bin . As time goes by , my heart is torned and shattered. The fragment of my heart slowly evaporated into thin air as i reach simee market tong sampah. This is the moment I had decided to throw the flower along with my ego/ emotions.
1800 : I pass by Simee market's largest Tong Sampah. Since it is an eyesore to keep the flower and I dunno how to explain to my parent that my own gf refuse to keep my flowers, I THREW IT AWAY IN THE BIN. I knew is a waste of money , but looking at this beautiful flower only bring tears in my eye. There is no point keeping the flower anymore , my investment has turn into torment and agony. As the flower is begging for her life, I decided to take photos on how dreadful she looks before I end her life.

Caption: This is how she look like b4 entering tong sampah
boonboon2k2
Shutting down my heart ,
1 comment:
you being stupid, wasting your money. just remember you are still a student. not working. the money is still your parents money. not worth crying over split milk
Post a Comment