The only thing that keep me typing is to release all my frustration and anger into the internet. This is not a post for reader but for myself. To prevent myself from crying . To prevent myself from doing irrational thing.
When I'm a kid , whenever i sad i can cry as much as i wan to get all the attention. Sometimes there were effort to cheer me up when I cry. I may get sweets. Sometime Macdonald if I'm lucky.
When I grow older, crying seems like the act for immatured. Therefore if I cry , I shall do it in dark corner where nobody can see me. Although frens are always there with me, but i cant rely on them all the time, i do not wan to be a burden for them. My existence is to provide laughter , not create burden .....
As I reached adulthood , crying behavior need to be justified . Failure to do so results in .....being look down as weaklings. However , at this point . The tear bag has grown bigger and able to contain more tears compare when I'm young. So is not that easy to burst into tears anyway.
I felt better, but emotion is remain negative..... watching 美女厨房 is not helping much either......
boonboon2k2
Hate that I loved you so much .....
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey ..u ok a not?if u sad ..u cn find me...same as wat u told me b4.u cn cal me anything.so do tk k urself.
Cry not a Paiseh thing....A guy that can cry is very goood.....bcs not much guy will cry n know to cry.....It is a way to rekease tension...^^
Post a Comment