有谁曾经吃过KFC ?
我相信每个人都吃过了
今天我要讲鸡...
今天我要讲鸡...
Anyone ate KFC before ?
I believe everyone read my blog has eaten before right ?
today, i going to talk about chicken,
吃鸡容易, 但有谁曾经尝试 “吃鸡不动皮” 这种方式吗?
虽说这行为很无聊, 但这是吃鸡界里的最高最厉害的境界哦。。。
为什么呢?
因为如果吃鸡 (我一直都以KFC的鸡做参考,不要跟我来去皮才煎鸡这一套),
你无论鸡功再高, 你也逃不掉动到鸡皮的恶运,
well, eating chicken is easy, but have anyone tried eating chicken without touching the skin ?
Although is kind of lame in doing this, but this is the highest level/skill in eating chicken,
because when you eating chicken ( I using KFC chicken as reference, so dont mention about taking off the skin before frying it )
Well, no matter how skillful you are, you still cant avoid touching the chicken skin ,
well, eating chicken is easy, but have anyone tried eating chicken without touching the skin ?
Although is kind of lame in doing this, but this is the highest level/skill in eating chicken,
because when you eating chicken ( I using KFC chicken as reference, so dont mention about taking off the skin before frying it )
Well, no matter how skillful you are, you still cant avoid touching the chicken skin ,
试想想, 吃鸡不动皮的concept就好象隔山打牛一样 ,
就像那种减肥不运动,
打game不打cheat code ,
Come to think of it , this concept is like beating cow with mountain in between you,
is the same like diet without exercise,
playing game without cheat code
明白吗??
get it ?
同样的道理,
一个男生在感情上是无法没有性爱的,
若他在追一个女孩根本没有性的念头,
同样的,
他身为一个男人,已经是到最高境界了,
Using the same concept,
Guy hunger for sex in a relationship ,
so if he chase a girl without intention for sex,
as a man, he is the wise guy already.
不过, 这些往往都是理论,
理论通常在完美世界才能成理论,
在现实世界却是非颠倒,
However, this is a hypothetical situation,
and this theory only applicable in ideal world,
in reality, the truth usually is the opposite,
However, this is a hypothetical situation,
and this theory only applicable in ideal world,
in reality, the truth usually is the opposite,
所以,有多少个人可以做到
吃鸡不动皮,
就有多少人可以
追女不动衣,
SO i can conclude that
how many person can eat chicken without touching the skin =
how many guy can courts girls without sex in mind ,
我相信,
是没有这样的人的
I believe there is none ,
文文2k2
sorry for no posting yesterday,
I was busy le ...
I was busy le ...
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA.
hahahahhah back to you ...
原来你也是这样的人。。。
Post a Comment