Friday, November 20, 2009

HL

Well, well,
Though I promise return at friday ,
but it wont harm to update early right ??

Well, today is my dearest friend bday ,(actually is yesterday since it passed 12)
I have been trying to think the most creative way to wish her
Happy Birthday ,


But then,
I stuck here for 2 hours already ...
trying to think a memorable way to wish her...

how le ???
so I dedicated my post here la...

haha


one dear friend,
with very dramatic spark of beginning,
which created something called friendship ,
despite being far apart,
but she is always there ,
whenever I in my deepest fall,

Today marks the end of her 20 and the begging of her 21,

Hope she can find her one ,
N may all of her wishes granted...

boonboon2k2,
when i back ipoh i write more ...^^

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to your friend.

Ken Wooi said...

since it's over edy.. i also dont know how to help la.. =P

kenwooi.com

Boon said...

thanks judy ^^

ken :lol, lucky she see this o , so is
still not that bad ..