Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Understand her 101 :Know her by her playlist.

DO you have a crush ? 
you wanted to know her more ,
but she is so distant from you ...

or maybe you are in the situation
where she just friends with you   ?
and you want to know what kind of guys she attracted to ?

In this post,
you can know her better,
just by knowing what songs she listening to ...
I mean, by looking at her playlist, 

Nowadays , most of you would have a phone/ipod/mp3 player already,
so by looking at one's playlist ,
you can roughly know what kind of person she is attracted to..
or whether she is the one for you 

How you going to take a look at  her phone ? That is up to your creativity ..hehe...
you can crap something like ....
" I wan to see you got what song to bluetooth"

 you might ask ,
might as well look at her inbox ,
Can know her even better ma ....
I say,
either you are not aware this is illegal ,
"invasion of privacy"
Or you are just plain stupid,

I teaching you to be more observant
not become a stalker la....

back to main topic

What thing you need to take note when you have a chance to look at her playlist,
1. The languages of her songs,
2. The genre of the songs, ( rock ? piano ? or emo? )
3.Which singer she listen to the most ?


Take for example,
Majority of her playlist songs consists of Wang Lee Hom songs,
then i know that she not suitable for me I not suitable for her ,
as I really have no similarities with Wang Lee Hom,
and I dont really like Wang Lee Hom also.

but then,
you can roughly know what type of person is she,
or you can use Wangleehom as a guide,
to know what she likes,,

of coz she might like many singers,
then is up to you to do research about it,
and present yourself to her in a way that would appeal to her ...
of coz, if you cant find any similiarities,
then you are not meant for her ,



PS : I dint ask you to look like wang lee hom ,
but find what is similar between you and him,
and try to bring that "similarities" to attract her attention ,

This post is quite subjective as there will be other post
coming soon,
to explain it...

boonboon2k2
I cant wait for sem break.

7 comments:

阳光 said...

i don't agree what u mention there.. cause it really cn't prove anything of personality from looking on the playlist..

Anonymous said...

Disagree too! If i listen to namewee doesnt mean I like guys like him. eww.

Boon said...

HL: i mean you can use it as a guide le .... if your friend whole playlist also beethoven , mozart,
no need say also can agak what type of person he is la... right ?


Pui yan : lol , what i meant is the playlist you listen the most le ,
u listen to namewee also is a slight hint to what appeals to you ma...

sulinn said...

...boon..r u doing a research in love? you can be Dr Lim a.k.a. Dr Love.

meihui said...

disagree...but u might has her playlist as a reference knowing her style...but it is not always correct!!

Alice said...

BoonBoon, I see your point here and it's a valid one. I, for one, has a few playlist, and they are either classical or stuff like Justin Timberlake. Ah yes... I like guys like JT. It's not full proof but a somewhat good indicator.

I read in NAOMI AND ELY'S NO KISS LIST that the guy who likes Naomi actually burns a CD with a playlist that sends a certain "message". I hope a guy would burn something like that for me too. *heart*

Good job with the post!

Boon said...

SL: It is just observation I happened to notice only. ^^ I wanted to be like Hitch though ..haha

Mei Hui : Lol, you just said my point o , it can be a reference le ,
but cannot follow all,
actually looking at the playlist ar,
any songs inside that playlist also serves as a hint liao le...

Alice : ^^, i also like classical music le, you like which type of classical music o ?? mozart type or modern instrument 1 ???

Urm, that boook u mention , sounds very familliar le ....