Sunday, November 22, 2009

Understand guys 101: save mom or save me ?

"If your mom and me fall down in the sea, who would you save first ?"


Gosh, I bet this question is the classic girl question .
And I bet all guys hate this question too, especially
those question which puts them in difficult situation.

Take this question for example ....

What kind of answer also will die ,
I say I save my girl, then she would say I dont love my family,
If I say I save my mom , she sure say I love her not enough,
If I say save both, then she will say I being impractical ,
I dont think I need to explain what will happen if I said I DONT save both, right ?
I bet every guys will face these kind of "do what also die" situation right ?

So far, the best answer for this question  ( the most diplomatic one)
is

"If I only can save one person, then I save my mom because she is my dearest one,
After I save my mom,
then I jump down the sea and die with you, even death cannot do us part"

 




If anyone know of anymore diplomatic answers,
please tell me.

For girls, I think you still want to know other ways to test his love right ?
But let me tell you this,
The best way to test a guy love is
NOT to test his love,

The more you try to test,
The more he feel insecure and
this hasten and reinforce his decision to break up with you....

boonboon2k2
I trying to form a guide for diplomatic answers.

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well, the best answer over there is impractical too.. lol.. frankly speaking, thats like commiting suicide!..

i think the most rational answer is to "save whoever is nearer first, and then go for the next one"..

because.. for example.. if mum is nearer to you.. you cant just swim pass mum to save gf what???? and vice versa.. =)

yeah.. dont test the love.. be with you means love la.. =P

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

luckily i din test b4 ....

JoyC said...

Hahaha! Don't generalize girls, okay?

Give a silly answer, make her laugh, move on to next topic. Question caught you off guard. Give an equally shocking answer. :P

It's funny that you care about these things. XD

Boon said...

ken : that is quite true also, but if this situation really do happen to me,
I will throw two pelampung to them first, then only save them one by one...haha...

Dear: You test or no test also know I love you de la

Joyce: Urm, actually I care about those thing to put me in difficult situation only la...

but usually when my girl ask me this question I usually will be too blur in knowing what she asking ...
hahaha

Eugene Toh Sen Hao said...

最佳兼令她反驳不到的答案:

阿妈十月怀胎生我出来,其痛苦和养育之心,忘记者猪狗不如。
你是我一生挚爱,山盟海誓,但愿白头到老,忘记者无情无义。

我不愿不孝,亦不愿忘情,所以我会跟着跳下去,陪你们一起死,以死表达我对你们的心意。