It has been a while since I emo-ed
I try not to be emo
but I broke down , I mentally collapse
How would you feel , if you knew tragedy happened
to your loved ones,
and you are helpless in doing anything ,
Do you feel vulnerable
as anytime, you will lose someone dearest to you ?
How does it feel , to face grief,
with no strength to face it ?
I need not to say more,
I really emo-ing now ,
boonboon2k2
If life is about suffering, then I rather not live at all....
is unbearable....
5 comments:
u wont be emo when u see me.. lol
cheer up ah boon..
hey Boon... that same goes to me. A recall myself as a tragedy November & i knew these whole month woundnt be good. Emo-ing just hide the past. face it & brace it! after these month i would tell my self after a year a waited but it just seem to be fade away. As many tear just slid through my cheek. i understand ur situation. tell urself... u can do it. show something different from u & believe she will notice it. so do I. hey boon we both almost have a same common. don't ask y... anyway we just do our best. cheer up dude!
same here.
owwh boon..hope you feel better..emo-ing is better than keeping it all pent up inside.
snowbell : haha, see your name also wont emo jo ...u back ipoh la ?
allen : actually i am referring to my dad , I understand your pain also ,somehow we just face the same thing and have same opinion too, you sure we arent lost brothers ???
JLCW : what happen to you also ??
SL : Ya true also, after i emo i ok dela ...i need time only ..
Post a Comment