No doubt, shooting in RAW can be fun,
but if this continues, I had to buy a new hardisk,
only for storing my photos....
this not my best shot as it is out of focus,
(i intended to focus the eye but the camera went for the nose)
but I felt wasted to discard it ...
I love the emotion he gave back then
When I saw a dog, I cant help but to think about
how dog be so loyal in loving his master,
but how fragile we are in loving someone,
and there was a saying by my chinese teacher,
which the only deep impression i had on him is that he is cool,
nevertheless there is a saying i learn from him is ..
执子之手,与子偕老
which basically ,
Hold your hands, and live till we grow olds,
althought it is part of a poem , but it give a simple yet powerful meaning,
and i think it is nice to share the whole poem out right here,
执子之手,与子共著;
执子之手,与子同眠;
执子之手,与子偕老;
执子之手,夫复何求?
Which means
Hold your hands, pass through difficulty with you,
Hold your hands, and sleep through the night with you,
Hold your hands, and grow old with you,
Hold your hands, what else I can wish for ?
correct me if I'm wrong with the translation,
(counting on ah yu for that )
because I translate through my understanding of the poem,
boonboon2k2
It may sound simple, but it really express everything I wish for in a relationship

3 comments:
hahaha gam bei min noted my name here
i should have said something then.
nothing went wrong with your meaning,
but could be corrected in grammar wise la haha.
执子之手,与子偕老;
Hold your hands, and grow old with you,
translating into
By holding your hands, passing through days of the rest of your life,
the feel will be better. hahaha. :)
cool, this should be super nice and super lump to a girl la...
thanks for the correcting and suggestion bro,
著can be used instead of this character 箸 which means chop sticks.In turn the sentence means eating with you.
BTW where did you get this poem??
Post a Comment