Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Origin of 下一站天后,

When I travel in HK using their MTR(Mass Transit Railway),
which is equivalent to our LRT,
except the subway map is bigger,




for clearer look , click here

and the train is superly long and big,



However, I noticed one thing ,

IF your next stop is MONG KOK ,
the PA will announce ( annoys you ) that
The PA will tell you that  (in order)
"NEXT STATION MONG KOK"
下一站 旺角 (奥语)


And how does that relate to this song ?



well, if you look carefully,

there is a Station in MTR is call TIN HAO (天后)



so if anyone who pass by TIN HAU station
will hear the sentence
NEXT STATION TIN HAU
下一站 天后

If you still think I'm crapping,
even the song lyrics also indicate that tian hou is a place,
quoting the lyrics...

"站在大丸前 細心看看 我的路

再下個車站 到天后 當然最好"

boonboon2k2
I believe this is 伍乐城 (lyrician) found his ilham

No comments: