Friday, January 22, 2010

A bug's life




To tell the truth, one day a shot is quite hectic to me ....
 However, If i can produce good shot everyday ,
I dont mind,
But too bad, my best shot for the day really is flawed in many ways.
Just like out of focus like yesterdays dog pictures,
and the unexpected blockage from the ant antenna.

 But , I hope you can see the anxiety of that ant though...

And I saw few photography contest around the corner,



Suprisingly ,
the winner of this contest is determine by how many "like" in Facebook,
quoting the website 
"Winners are determined through the number of “Likes” the photo receives."


And since the theme is 
“family reunion, gathering or valentine”  

Anyone have any ideas ? 
This company is a food company 
so mostly i need a food / family shots...
but i out of creativity for this purpose..


 group shots will be boring for this contest ...since 
every submission is groups shots...

boonboon2k2
I wan to win that camera...

No comments: