Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My maiden voyage....



I wanted to Lomo this,
but I felt it is better left untouched,
since it looks nice without anything ....


hm, I was offered to help a person to take crystals shot for his company,
it's making an online catalog for him...

If this goes well,
I have extra thousands crystal for me to take o...haha....
and most important ...income ...

However, In order for me to convince more people to coorperate with me,
I need a good statistics, and I hope you can help me with that,
 I need to show people that I could bring up a good offer in using my service,
so , if you readers are free,
please share some of my blog post
in facebook and gain some traffic for me ...


This is a positive cycle,
with more traffic, i can get more subject to take
with that ,higher standard pics will come ,
and ...make the blog more enjoyable...
..so is a win win situation for us right ?

although i'm satisfied with  30 reader per day,
but I do hope I can gain more traffic
so I can convince a bigger business partner to coorperate with me...

a sneak peak for this crystals , 




boonboon2k2
Look like i cant go kl so early liao... 


No comments: