Thursday, July 23, 2009

Business Ethics

If any1 were curios why today got no pic post

well, there are some few unforeseen circumstances

1. I saw a cockroach in toilet...and my good mood gone ,

2. My cable that connects my external hardisk (where i store all my pic)
has malfunctioned,
so i go buy a cable in MidValley today ,
however , their business ethics really
make my mood down to the drain ....

Hm, I can ask them to change the product tomolo
but tat doesn't change my dulan-ess...

As a consumer ,
you buy stuff to make your life easier ,
but
Those people who do business,
their sole motive is to sell their product to you ,
and get the money from you ,
they dun care about you , they just wan your money

and it sucks to know that ,
why cant they do both ?
why cant they just make my life easier and earn the money at the same time?

I consult 2 salesman in order to make sure I get the right cable ,
however , all they do is just
nod and say " ah ha"
and "sure can 1"
"just buy only!!"

but in the end i still got the wrong cable ...
and i cannot access to my pictures
damn dulan!!!

I may be at fault for not being alert ....
but ...haiz ...i still dulan ...
hate kl businessman already ...
at least Ipoh people still got leong sum....

I definitely get scolding from my parent 1 ...
100% confirm..
but already used to it liao ...
I'm always the inferior child/black sheep in their eyes...
haiz...

PS: M.Tam, can i get your blog link , I never realize you have a blog ....


boonboon2k2
I not going to buy anything from Harvey Norman anymore
expensive ....

1 comment:

hueihli said...

nowadays no ppl got leong sum one la...human lack of moral...haizz