Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shower ..

This is extremely wu liao post o ,

Just wondering , have anyone really curios on
how to take a proper shower ?
I mean the sequence of you taking a shower ...

whether you wash your body first ,
or your face first ,
or maybe your toes first ...
who knows ,
that somebody might clean their "precious" before they start washing anything

(clker.com)

surprisingly ,
Google has an answer that I looking for ....

The reason I use the word "shower" instead of bath
because I meant it this way ,(look at the picture below)
(credit to:www.hansgrohe-usa.com)

Well, according to this article "how to take a shower" ,
It is best to wash from top to bottom ,

yup,
1st , hair ,
2nd, face
3rd, body ,
4th, toe ,
click on the article for more exact instructions

after some research , let me tell you why you should do in this sequence,

If you wash your body first , then only wash your hair ...
most likely your body will still be dirty after your shower ,
as the dirt from your hair lingers at your body ,
do you get what I mean ?

2ndly , when shower , your face will have it's pores open up,
due to the heat (if you take shower in warm water)
so if it is not done in the correct sequence
(that is if u wash hair after you wash your face)


you might end up like this ,
(credit :www.poppingpimples.net/)
instead of this


3rdly , it not a very solid reason ,
but if anyone so happen to peep on you
at least they will leave a good impression on you ,
as you shower neatly + with sequence ,

however, something to take note :
if you take a proper shower like how the article say so
you mostly will end up wasting water
because a shower like this will take more than 30 minuetes

boonboon2k2
I understand why girls bath/shower so long

4 comments:

hueihli said...

not bad tis post..

sulinn said...

seriously wu liao!!!! But who's that guy? The one after the pimply one...looks like some guy i know...

and hey! Do you mean to say GUYS don't shower cleanly by the line "I understand why girls bath/shower so long"

Boon said...

@hl : thank you wo
@ su lin : I really nothing to do ma,
the guy u asking is rain o...
and guy shower efficiently ,
short and clean

sulinn said...

Expected!!! Yen used to gila him. That's why so familiar. haha.