好马不吃回头草
This is common saying when it comes to relationship philosophy
where "good horse never eat returning grass"
in short, a good man/women would never accept the ex ...
the probable logical reasoning for this is that :
1. Even you got together with your ex, you will break again for the same problem
2. As junjun-riko blog mention :
people are blinded by love thus do stupid things,
(her post asked people not to be blinded by love)
3. Being together with ex only bring trouble to your life
( provided you have gf in the present)
however , i say there is another side of the argument ...
however
好草不怕回头马
where "good grass is not scared of returning horse"
what if ur ex is the good grass ? somebody perfect ?
somebody you wanted so much in ur life ?
What if your ex is the right person ?
now , if you have chance to recover with your ex...
would u still accept him/her back ?
my answer : i wont , or maybe i will ,
and the reason : I'm not a good horse nor a good grass,
I'm a common horse , and I vulnerable to my emotions,
so i dunno...
boonboon2k2
i write this post because I wanted to highlight the other side of the proverb
This is common saying when it comes to relationship philosophy
where "good horse never eat returning grass"
in short, a good man/women would never accept the ex ...
the probable logical reasoning for this is that :
1. Even you got together with your ex, you will break again for the same problem
2. As junjun-riko blog mention :
people are blinded by love thus do stupid things,
(her post asked people not to be blinded by love)
3. Being together with ex only bring trouble to your life
( provided you have gf in the present)
however , i say there is another side of the argument ...
however
好草不怕回头马
where "good grass is not scared of returning horse"
what if ur ex is the good grass ? somebody perfect ?
somebody you wanted so much in ur life ?
What if your ex is the right person ?
now , if you have chance to recover with your ex...
would u still accept him/her back ?
my answer : i wont , or maybe i will ,
and the reason : I'm not a good horse nor a good grass,
I'm a common horse , and I vulnerable to my emotions,
so i dunno...
boonboon2k2
i write this post because I wanted to highlight the other side of the proverb
1 comment:
aiya..change ur topic la..tis topic vy sienzzzzz
Post a Comment