Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fu shan : Old culture with a new look

Foh san, The classic Dim Sum restaurant in ipoh


This reastaurant has 30+ years of history,
it is known that Foh San bring in the dim sum culture into ipoh,

why I talking about this restaurant ?
Well, the old Foh San has shifted to new place,
it is a big thing in Ipoh,
so i cant help but to blog about it...


I explain the new look
let me explain, why old culture ?
It is because U can see the kitchen within the interior of the building

It is meant for u to ...
know when is the food is out...
and for Foh San
the customer themselves swarm the waiter to get their dim sum
it happens at the old place,
so is not suprising that it happen here too..
the food ....is very nice...
however their service varies,

This chee cheong fun took 20 min to arrive to my table,
that is how bad their service when u order food from them,



This siew mai , i had to swarm the waiter like the other customers ..
coz the dim sum has no way to reach you if
you dun reach them...

And their fishball is their "best " food around,




another thing is the har gao,
there is nothing but prawn in the dim sum,

but still....

it is very nice,

I happen to have a conversation with the employee there
they said that this teko
has the hidden meaning of foh san
but i dun comprehend how it relates

This is the front


and the back


I am actually quite lucky to be able to taste Foh san food,
the crowd is way too much for them to handle,

and they had to close their door to prevent it...
(actually I'm the last customer, i came at 11am)

boonboon2k2
nice food but suck service

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like the Tea Pot. Feel Warm......

hueihli said...

i wan go..

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

everybody blogging bout this shop
what's so special la

the best dim sum is kok kei in bercham man

Jonathan said...

how can you go blog this shop without me????????? i haven't go and take photos also...