Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feeling Heavy

I cant actually determined
what is the main reason for this heavy feeling

Is It I going to leave Ipoh today ?
I got the same heavy feeling every time this happens

but this time is heavier ....

Thing that i sure of ,
I cant get rid of my sin out of my mind ...
....
ASSY , and the driver of AFK 7424


And I always cant cut out to habit to assume
the car with blue kia spectra
has the number AFK 7424 ,


And I feeling emptier as days pass by ....
Perhaps this is the sign of dying relationship ?
It's hard...when we hardly talk to each other each day...
it's hard when both of us occupy so little space of each other lives...

I dunno whether it is because all of my friend is not in ipoh ?
Gosh , i just miss those day where
a big chui sui gathering is like everyday practice....
now...even meeting up with 1 person is so hard....

Or
I cant spill out my stress and tension into my emotional recycle bin...
despite it is safe in my house ...i still feel unsecured...
( i dunno what i'm talking about by now)

Or
I just realize that I'm no different from the person
I hate the most...


I dunno which is my main factor...
but i had throw out all my stress somewhere...
and here it will be...

and to dudes and dudettes
i din find you to talk about it
as i know you all have busy life...

boonboon2k2
sorry to make u read this...
but this is why the blog is here in the first place...

1 comment:

Eugene Toh Sen Hao said...

dun think too much, keep up ur studies and acheive ur goals. Ganbateh.

Dun sick again lo. ^^