WooHoo!!!
You just dun understand how proud I am now ...
It may be trivial matter to others,
but ......
I drive in kl....
From PJ to SS2
to Federal to Subang to AC
Although i Drive in the middle of the night,
where cars is just 1% of the total cars that appeared at the day,
but ....
I managed to reach home safely ,
can you imagine i drive 60km/h - 80km/h in highway o ...
i myself also cant believe it .....
HAHAHAHA
SS already ....high kei already...
boonboon2k2
hahahahahahahahahha
You just dun understand how proud I am now ...
It may be trivial matter to others,
but ......
I drive in kl....
From PJ to SS2
to Federal to Subang to AC
Although i Drive in the middle of the night,
where cars is just 1% of the total cars that appeared at the day,
but ....
I managed to reach home safely ,
can you imagine i drive 60km/h - 80km/h in highway o ...
i myself also cant believe it .....
HAHAHAHA
SS already ....high kei already...
boonboon2k2
hahahahahahahahahha
2 comments:
u mean use 60-80km/j is too slow in highway, and perhaps it is too dangerous for day time. or u mean u never drive at KL highway and this is the 1s time u drive at there n u r safe?
^^
haha, three of them also correct
Post a Comment